At Blissfully we’re focused on simplifying SaaS Management pain and helping organizations better manage software and technology.
One of those pain points is maintaining security and compliance, which becomes more important (and challenging) for companies with every passing year. In fact, according to our 2019 Compliance trends report, 94% of IT practitioners said that balancing control vs. employee empowerment was their top concern.
We combined our experience having successfully completed 3 SOC 2 audits and working with hundreds of companies on theirs, to create a series of in depth resources to help companies. These should be useful whether you are already compliant and refreshing your audit, or going through the process for the first time.
This resource includes:
- An explanation of SOC 2 Compliance, what it is, when it’s used, and its history.
- Complete Policy and Procedure Templates available in Google Docs, Notion, or MS Word, ready to download, customize, and use.
- SOC 2 Evidence Spreadsheet to organize document prep for your audit.
- Our Complete 34-page Guide to SOC 2 Compliance.
- Blissfully’s SaaS Codex, including SOC 2 status for thousands of the most-used apps.
- Deep dive on how Blissfully helps with SOC 2.
Our platform helps businesses better use and manage technology. We believe that good internal business processes make preparing for and completing security audits a breeze. Our platform helps you codify and implement these through predefined templates, workflows, and automations. Beyond that, these resources provide more context and insight into the process.
If you’d like to chat with our awesome Customer Success team to get the most out of Blissfully for SOC 2 prep, drop the team a line at firstname.lastname@example.org–