Blissfully’s GDPR Overview
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a comprehensive European data protection law that provides greater data rights for individuals and increases compliance responsibilities for organizations. At its core, the GDPR grants EU residents greater control over their personal data and gives national regulators new powers to impose significant fines on organizations that breach this law.
You have the following rights under the GDPR:
- Access your personal data
- Correct errors in your personal data
- Erase your personal data
- Object to the processing of your personal data
- Export your personal data
Blissfully Data Processing Addendum (DPA)
- You can view our Data Processing Addendum at https://www.blissfully.com/dpa/
How to contact Blissfully’s Data Protection Officer
- In compliance with the GDPR, Blissfully has appointed a DPO. You can contact our DPO at email@example.com.
Blissfully has a GDPR-compliant process for transferring data from Europe
- Blissfully uses Standard Contractual Clauses (also known as EU Model Clauses) for the transfer of personal data out of the EU. In addition, Blissfully is certified to SOC 2 standards with an annual audit.